Bell’s Homemade Croutons
Submitted by Meredith Rappaport
The perfect complement to a summer salad. Try substituting chevre or shaved parmesan if you're not a fan of blue cheese.
Serving size: 4 - 6 servings
|1 Box||Bell’s New England Cranberry Stuffing|
|2/3 Cup||Butter or Margarine|
|Blue Cheese Crumbles|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare stuffing according to box instructions.
- Spread stuffing evenly into a 9x9”greased pan and bake for 60 minutes.
- Place the pan of cooked stuffing in the refrigerator and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove stuffing from pan and cut into ½” - ¾” cubes.
- Spread cubed stuffing onto 11 x 17” baking sheet and place on center oven rack.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until croutons are dry and crispy throughout.
- Combine Field Greens, Candied Walnuts and Blue Cheese in a salad bowl.
- Add stuffing croutons for a delightful crunch and enjoy!
Invite the crew over for a home-cooked meal